Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: NEW GAME!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    man i just got 2859.....heck yeah

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    Wow!! That's a real good one.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    after numerous trys with an average of about 400 I got lucky and started hiting the special boots and ended up with 1639.75

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    2489.61

    I hit a special and when I clicked it sent that dude straight for60 seconds it had a countdown..

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    3848.88m with 6 boost woohooo
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    5219.61m got 12 boost with one shooting me over 250 m into the air...I love this game
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW GAME!!!

    Dang!!! All hail OleTob!!! Master of whateverthisthingis called!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •